the site provided the collection of the boys and girls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mad Max Scary to Many but Friendly to the Rest

Go down

Mad Max Scary to Many but Friendly to the Rest Empty Mad Max Scary to Many but Friendly to the Rest

Post by Admin Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:53 pm

Max was the local neighborhood dog. He always had the strangest things in his mouth. It was not uncommon to see him with the neighbors newspaper, cans, bottles, tree branches. Sometimes you would see Max with a dead animal such as a bird or rat. We called him mad Max. He was gentle as a butterfly but was crazy with the things he would bring back.

One day I followed Max around since I was a curious boy and wanted to see where he would get these things. Max was fast and I could not keep up with him. I seen him go underneath a wooden fence through a hole he must have had dug before. I was not able to fit through the hole so I tried to climb the fence. As I was about to give up I finally made it over and fell on the other side. It was dark on the other side because of a tall half rotted tree. I glanced over and seen these shiny marbles looking at me. Then I noticed these larger shiny marbles coming closer to me. It was a rat! I could not move, then it happened there was Max!! It was mighty Max he came to life. There I was with this mean rat a foot away when he grabbed it with his teeth and moved his head back in one direction then the other. The rat ended up getting away, but there was Max my hero and he came towards me and I said good boy! Max became my best friend that day.

Admin
Admin

https://crowncozy.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum